Upcoming webinars on Expanse℠ software for drone-based inspections
Jan 23, 2017
Sky-Futures runs regular webinars to show you how to manage your drone-based data through our cutting edge software, Expanse℠, to achieve maximum value.
We’ve just launched a brand new capability in Expanse – Fast Reports. Our Expanse webinars now include guidance on this new tool which allows you to create your full report in minutes on a single page.
Our next webinar to cover the UK, Europe and MENA will take place on Wednesday 15th February, 2017 at 09:00 GMT / 10:00 CET / 12:00 AST. Register here:
Our next webinar to cover the Americas will take place on Thursday 16th February, 2017 at 11:00 CST / 17:00 GMT. Register here:
Expanse is Sky-Futures portal for capturing, analysing and publishing drone-based inspection data. Designed and built from over half a decade of industrial inspection experience, Expanse does exactly what you need.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
– Upload of drone data
– Creating inspection findings
– Handling images and video
– Tagging inspection findings onto drawings and models for intuitive access
– The compounding value of drone data Define where and what you’re inspecting
– Publishing your inspection reportsThe compounding value of drone data Upload the media
– NEW for 2017! Fast Reports – define what/where you’re inspecting, upload media, build your inspection observations and publish in minutes!
Learn more about Expanse here: