2018 was a busy year for the Sky-Futures team.
We have partnered with…
- NATS, the UK’s leading air traffic control provider, for Commercial Drone Pilot Training. The partnership was officially launched on May 15th at the Sky-Futures Training Academy near Oxford.
- Bureau Veritas, offering customers blended inspection capability combining drones, experienced inspectors and Sky-Futures Expanse data platform and data analytics tools.
- XD4SOLUTIONS, the leading Brazilian UAV operator to offer end-to-end industrial inspection services and software to a wide range of industries in South America.
Secured major contract with…
BW Offshore, a global owner and operator of floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels.
Our AI-powered Asset Management, Data Analytics and Reporting software EXPANSE is used by global industrial organisations…
We were featured in…
- The Great Britain campaign – Innnovation is GREAT by the Department of International Trade.
- The Business Times Singapore, in an article on how drones are used to increase productivity and cost efficiency at Singapore’s shipyards.
- CNBC IOT – Powering Digital Economy Programme, covering how drones will change the energy sector while continuing to deliver radical innovations that will change not only the industry but also the future of society.
- Bloomberg NEF (New Energy Finance) Tech Radar, focusing on the applications and technology of industrial drones.
Travelled the world
We ran operations in 5 continents and 13 countries in 2018.
Our popular Tech Insights Webinars
attended and watched by hundreds…
We can’t wait to show you what we have planned for 2019. Stay tuned!
Click on image to download Sky-Futures 2018 Year in Review infographic in PDF