Engaging with client contacts to coordinate and manage any opportunities that have been won in order to confirm relevant dates and locations for specified activities. The Project Manager will support permit and legislation applications to relevant authorities to ensure all Sky-Futures activities are compliant with local regulations as well as work with the Training Operations Standards Manager to allocate teams to task (in deconfliction with other ongoing or scheduled activities). To coordinate and manage logistical movements of personnel and equipment, operational effectiveness and smooth allocation which will provide the foundations to Sky-Futures’ on going and future success.
The role reports to the Operations Director – ICR Sky-Futures.
The main tasks involved in the role are:
- Support the delivery and implementation of Sky-Futures managed service both in the UK and internationally;
- Work with Training and Operations Standards Manager (TOSM) to assign manpower and equipment to Sky-Futures pipeline;
- Undertake any operational based research in order to constantly improve procedures and capabilities;
- Complete any task specific paperwork and documentation requested by client to undertake the task;
- Liaise with ICR travel and logistics contacts to ensure suitable arrangements are made for personnel and equipment;
- Write or update operational documentation (in support of Operations Director);
- Support the Sky-Futures Safety Management System, QA/QC functions and ISO 9001:2015 approvals.
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure operational efficiency;
- Responsible for ensuring that all opportunities and projects are completed in accordance with the timelines and specifications agreed with the client;
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to regulations and legislation in the countries that Sky-Futures operate in;
- Provide link between Sky-Futures sales and operational teams.
The successful applicant should have the following:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT and reporting skills especially in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both internal and external)
- Project Management skills, Prince 2 or equivalent a bonus
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and multi-task
- Solution driven individual
- Team player
- Strong sense of initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Positive attitude and outlook
- A full driving license
- Prior experience working with customs and logistics would be preferable
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to the HR Department at HRSupport@icr-world.com.
If you have any queries or require further information, please get in contact on the above email address